Do Hair Transplants Really Work?
The answer is YES! However, the better the doctor and surgical team … the better the result!
Beware: The issue these days is some clinics offer hair restoration in San Francisco, CA and the doctor and team do not have much experience! For example: A doctor can purchase an FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) machine-like Neograft, Smart Graft, etc., and then hire techs to do all the work. Some doctors fly technicians from out of town to do their procedures, and they may have a lot of experience or, … very little experience at all.
How do I know if my doctor and team provide quality work? Ask the Doctor or Patient Adviser to show you ‘Before & After Photos’ of his or her work. Ask how many years he/she has been performing hair transplant surgery? How many hair transplant procedures have they done? Have they performed both FUT and FUE procedures? Ask about the experience of the technicians. How long have they been doing hair transplant surgery and how long have they worked with this doctor?
If you are searching for hair restoration in San Francisco, CA:
1) Find a Doctor and team with Experience. A ‘great doctor’ and ‘great team’ will give you a great result! Just OK is not OK!
2) What does your gut tell you? Do you feel like the Doctor and team are passionate about their work? Do they really care about the result, or are they more concerned about making money and getting dome as quickly as possible?
3) Are you the only patient having a hair transplant patient that day, or are you in a clinic where multiple hair restoration procedures are going on at the same time? If you are the only patient on any given day, you will get a better result because you are the focus. It’s all about you!
4) Is the hair transplant procedure guaranteed? If a doctor and team do excellent work they will offer a guarantee. If there’s no guarantee, you should consider another doctor and team.
5) Do they perform both FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant / Strip) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction / Punch) Procedures? An experienced hair transplant surgeon should offer both FUE and FUE Hair Transplant Procedures because not everyone is a candidate for both. Beware of clinics that only offer one or the other. You deserve to know the pros and cons of each procedure so YOU can make the best decision for yourself! If a clinic only offers one procedure, go somewhere else.
If you are searching for quality hair restoration in San Francisco, you may be surprised by the cost. If you want a ‘quality procedure’ at an ‘affordable price’, consider traveling to Las Vegas for a Vegas Hair Transplants procedure!
We offer a San Francisco hair restoration patient a Travel Credit to cover expenses, and financing is available for qualified applicants.
Vegas Hair Transplants encourages you to visit your local hair transplant doctor to get a recommendation and price. Then call Vegas Hair Transplants at (702) 994-2133 and get a recommendation and price from our ‘World Class’ Board Certified Vegas Hair Transplant Surgeon.
We offer Free ‘In Person Consultations‘ in our Las Vegas office by calling Lee at (702) 994-2133, or you can email your photos for a Free ‘Hair Loss Photo Review’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email your photos or text your photos as shown in the sequence below to (702) 994-2133 and get a recommendation and price to restore your hair.
You can also schedule a ‘FaceTime Appointment’ by sending an email to email@example.com or call / text Lee at (702) 994-2133.
Vegas Hair Transplants offers MAX DENSITY® FUT & FUE Hair Transplant Procedures for scalp, beard and eyebrow restoration, LOW-LEVEL LASER THERAPY(LLLT) – LASER CAPS, PRESCRIPTION & NON-PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS, PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP), and SCALP MICRO-PIGMENTATION.
MAX DENSITY® is a trademarked procedure offering more hair, at a better price than our competitors.
More hair in one procedure than our competitors … guaranteed!
If you’re looking for a hair transplant in San Francisco, you might want to consider a Vegas Hair Transplants procedure instead! We offer a Travel Allowance to cover airfare, hotel and transportation, and VIP Treatment from start to finish.
Call or text (702) 994-2133 today and Lee will answer all of your questions. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.